We need you.
Many individuals, corporations and foundations have pledged their support to this vital community resource. As of today, we have secured 99% of the funds necessary to tackle this scope of work. We anticipate an additional $750,000 in funding through the Heritage Capital Projects Fund. But we still have over $13,950 to go and we need your help to meet our goal.
On behalf of those who have already given and on behalf of the people we serve, we invite you to join us in ensuring we can meet the needs of our community today, tomorrow and beyond.
Options for donating to the campaign:
You can support the campaign with a one-time gift, a monthly/quarterly/yearly recurring payment, or a pledge dispersed over one or two years. We happily accept gifts of cash/check/credit card, mutual fund, stock and life insurance.
- Donate/pledge online with a credit card »
- Download a gift/pledge form »
- Mail your bring your gift to:
Phinney Neighborhood Association
Campaign for Accessibility
6532 Phinney Ave. N.
Seattle, WA 98103
Other ways to help:
- Arrange a tour to learn more about the project
- Join the Campaign Committee
- Refer a friend or business
- Host a party at your home or business to help spread the word
Contact Jeff Cornejo, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-783-2244.