PNA Campaign for Accessibility
UPDATE :: SEPTEMBER 2015   

Welcome to the PNA Campaign for Accessibility newsletter
.
Through these periodic emails, we'll update you on our progress as we install an elevator in our brick building, build an improved ramped entryway and construct accessible bathrooms with changing tables.

Brick Building Rendering
Town & Country Markets Golf Tournament Teeing Off for a Great Cause
Every August, Town & Country Markets puts on an amazing charity golf tournament and this year our local shop, Ballard Market, selected Phinney Neighborhood Association’s Campaign for Accessibility to be the beneficiary of the proceeds of this event. Read more» 
Angy Merola Meet Capital Campaign Committee Member Angy Merola
Like many of us in the PhinneyWood community, I have gone in and out of the Brick Building hundreds of times. Up the stairs to a class….down the stairs to Community Hall…up the stairs with my son in tow to Montessori Garden…back down the stairs to the parking lot. On and on and on…sometimes I wish I had a fitbit to track all those steps! Read more»
Jean White Meet Capital Campaign Committee Member Jean White

I’m a member of the PNA Board and serve on the Fund Development Committee. I’ve lived in the Phinney Ridge neighborhood since I moved here with my husband and son 20 years ago. I can usually be seen riding my bike to and from work. Read more» 

Our Goal
We are less than a month away from breaking ground! This is such as an exciting time as we put the finishing touches on the construction plans and begin to envision the Brick Building as a place where people utilizing wheelchairs, walkers or other mobility devices; parents with children in strollers; and visitors with instruments, equipment or heavy packages have access to all of the classes, programs and activities held there.

To date, we have raised 93% of the dollars needed to fully fund this project and because of folks like you, we feel confident we will be able raise the remaining 7% and declare this campaign a success!

You can support the campaign with a one-time gift, a monthly/quarterly/yearly recurring payment, or a pledge dispersed over one or two years. We happily accept gifts of cash/check/credit card, mutual fund, stock and life insurance.

If you would like to discuss the campaign face-to-face and learn more about the details, please contact Amy at amyb@phinneycenter.org or 206.783.2244.


donate now

Copyright 2015 Phinney Neighborhood Association - All Rights Reserved
Phinney Neighborhood Association, 6532 Phinney Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103 - 206.783.2244

Community Begins Here: www.phinneycenter.org