Previous Gallery Shows
- September/October: The Healing Power of Art, featuring e a special (non-juried) section with collages by the Greenwood Senior Center’s Early Stage Memory Loss group and work by participants from Path with Art. And works by artists: Alexia Cameron, Margaret Fitzgerald, Dean Forbes, Zinda Foster, Ian Hameroff, Margaret Hemmen, Pam Hemmerling, Evan Hilsenberg-Riley, Linda James, Maryna Kantsyr, Kiraya Kestin, Vidette McDowall
James McFarlane, S.E. Penney, Rosemary Read, Jennifer Rice, Akiva Segan, Tomi Tierney, Jitka Vesela, Zoee Xiao. Juried by: Dani Gray, Esther Loopstra, and Stephanie Tichenor.
- July/August: PNA Member and Volunteer Show, featuring: Nancy Angello, Jennifer Covington, Mary Lou Dickerson, Margaret Fitzgerald, Lee Harper, Bella Hettrick (Citizen Rosebud), Nico Inzerella, JM King, Betsy Kruse, S.R. Lane,
Greg Maass, James McFarlane, Nancy Peterfreund, Judith Rayl, Anastasia Rudenco, Stephanie Tichenor, Tara Wefers, Emily Weissman, Roger Willsie. Juried by: Jenna Boitano, Robynne Raye, and Walter Share.
- May/June: Northwest Fine Arts Competition, featuring: Ken Allison, Susan Aurand, Marianne Owen Beattie, Jack Broom, Kathy Collins, Su Cummings, Bronwyn Groman, Ellen Hamm, Lee Harper, Sandra Hearn, Wendy James, Kelly Johnston, Pat Kelly, Judy Kuskin, S.R. Lane, Sonya Lang, Esther Loopstra, Paul McKee, Anna McKee, Laurie Radin, Ann Ringstad, Hannah Salia, Janice Tayler, Martha Thomas, Brenda Veland, Suze Woolf, Hannah Yale, Jurors’ Choice winner: Kelly Johnston. Juried by: Megan Smith, Virginia Paquette, and Michelle Zeidman.
- March/April: Bridging the Gap: Art That Brings Us Together, featuring: Ken Allison, Glen Beebe, Meg Carlson, Cecile Disenhouse, BJ Douglas, Richard Ellis, Kathi J Erickson, Margaret Fitzgerald, Olga Gavrilovskiy, John Loughman, Susan K. Miller, Sandy Nelson, Allison Louise Nitch, Roger Sharp, Tracy Simpson, Alaina Stocker
- July/August: PNA Member & Volunteer Show, featuring: Janelle Abbott, Nancy Angello, Glen Beebe, Elsie Nelson Brown, Marty Chakoian, David Chui, Jennifer Covington, Marie Dohrs, Felix Doll, Kathi J. Erickson, Julie Gangler, Lee Harper, Avery Isaacson, S. R. Lane, James McFarlane, Susan Morris, Sandy Nelson, Diane Novak, Nan Silverstein, Sandra F. Simpson,
Deborah Slivinsky, John Stewart, Jim Stoltzfus, Marcie Swift, Lon Walton, Marion White, Kristen Wickersham, Roger Willsie . The winner of the People’s Choice Award is Old Salty by S. R. Lane,
- May: 2nd Annual Seattle Recycled Arts Festival. Featuring: Juried Art Exhibit, Eco-Fashion Show, Fix-It Clinic, Outdoor Sculpture Garden, Art Cars, Art+Tech+Trash Interactive Game, and Seattle ReCreative Children’s Area
- March/April: Northwest Fine Arts Competition. Jurors’ Choice Winner: Sarah Banks, People’s Choice Winner: Ellen Ramsey. Also featuring: Susan Aurand,, Beth Betker, John Bolivar, Kathy Collins, Leslee Currie, Frank Duckstein, Yukio Iraha, Wendy James, Maggie Jiang, Kyle Krauskopf, Jayashree Krishnan, Pierson Matthews, Judith Rayl, Chris Romine, Tracy Simpson, Miya Sukune, Ryan Synovec, Alisha Whitman, Emily Wilson, Suze Woolf, Cynthia Yatchman
- September/October: PNA Member & Volunteer Show, featuring: Glen Beebe, Meg Carlson, Conrad Chavez, Jennifer Covington, Cecile Disenhouse, Amanda Drewniak, Lee Harper, Yukio Iraha, Kyle Krauskopf, James McFarlane, Amelia McGee, Sandy Nelson, Elsie Nelson Brown, Carol Pearl, Judith Rayl, Ann E Rodak, and Deborah Slivinsky. The winner of the People’s Choice Award is Duck Island and Ducks in Winter, photograph by Conrad Chavez.
- June/July: The Art of Alzheimer’s, in association with Seniors Creating Art, presented: The Mural Project—Exhilarating Art By Vibrant People
- May/June: Northwest Fine Arts Competition. Featuring Competition winner Sandi Bransford, People’s Choice winner Kathleen Green, with works by Matt Babcock, Marianne Owen Beattie, Glen Beebe, Becky Birinyi, David Chui, Ken Coleman, Leslee Currie, Mary Lou Dickerson, Cecile Disenhouse, Toshi Esumi, Michael Friel, Lee Harper, Kelly Johnston, Anita Lehmann, David McCrae, Amelia McGee, Susan K. Miller, David Traylor, Melissa West, Carol Williams, Mimi Williams, and Jiamin Zhu
- March: Greenwood Rising. Chuck Johnson, in partnership with Urban Hands
- November: Assimilations, Reflexions on the Montana Landscape: A solo show by Stephen Gilbert
- October: Northwest Fine Arts Competition featuring winner Robert Williamson, and works by Becky Birinyi, Clint Ceder, Ken Coleman, Connie Fu, Nelda Hanson, Bill Hodge, Susan Lally-Chiu, MiYoung Margolis, James McFarlane, Susan K. Miller, Stan Raucher, Yan Ren, Stacy Rosevear, Miya Sukune, Katie Twiss and Jeff Wilson.
- September: PNA Member and Volunteer Art Show. Glen Beebe, Will Boswell, Clint Ceder, Mary Lou Dickerson, David Eggehorn, Kaley Ellis, Cara Franklin-Moytoy, Lee Harper, Sandy Nelson, Carol Pearl, Robin Robbins, Suzanne Thompson and Stephanie Tichenor.
- August: Journeys. Nalani Askov, Paul Dermanis, Kim Hood, and Deborah Kirsner.
- June/July: Cultural Reflections. Tim Suchsland and Mia Yoshihara-Bradshaw.
- May/June: Layered Forms. Suzan Fant, J. Gordon and Lindsey Shepherd.
- April: The Curious Worlds of Suz & Kelly O’Dell, Erika Rier and Kalindi Thompson
- March: Land, Sea, and Sky Explorations. Cecilia Sullivan and Susan Waite.
- February: Epiphany Balm. Karen Luke Fildes and Bernadette Merikle.
- January: Local Color. Doug Keith, David McGranaghan and Katarina Reka.
- November: Student Art Show. Featuring work by students from West Woodland Elementary School
- October: Northwest Fine Arts Competition. Featuring winner Stephen Gilbert and artists Jo Braun, Brittany Faulkner, Susan Gans, Bill Hodge, Gay Jensen, Jessica Jorgensen, Gail Larson, Anita Lehmann, Stan Raucher, Susan Rotondo, Amy Smith, Dara Solliday, Melissa Wax and Lee Withington.
- September: A Night at the Carnival. Mark W. Lubich and Dayton Knipher.
- August: Fire and Ice. Anna McKee and Suze Woolf.
- June/July: Tinker and Turn. James Dixon, Rick Holst and Megan Lingerfelt.
- May/June: Fast Forward. Featuring graduates of the 2013 Artist Trust EDGE Professional Development Program for Visual Artists, Seattle. Participating Artists: Sofya Belinskaya, Julie Devine, DeAnna Foran, Jennifer Hatters, Shelly Hendrickson, Jessica Hoffman, Becky Knold, Anna Macrae, Lynne Rigby, Patricia Orellana, Traci Paulk, Susan Rotondo, Joana Stillwell, Diana Leigh Surma, Wendy Winkler, Jennifer Arlem Molina
- April: Set Free. Susan Brown, Heather Carr, Theresa Frazer, Barbara Harrell, Dianne Hofbeck, Kody Janney, Kathy Key, Ellen Lam, Madeline Lovell, Anne Marie McNamara, Anne Miller-Strandoo, Joan Pitell, Susan Pope, Connie van Winkle, Mary Wells, Eve Worrell.
- February: Land Patterns. Cynthia Esselman
- January: Neighborhood. James McFarlane and Sandy Nelson
Back to main gallery page