Previous Gallery Shows
- June/July: The Art of Alzheimer’s, in association with Seniors Creating Art, presented: The Mural Project—Exhilarating Art By Vibrant People
- May/June: Northwest Fine Arts Competition. Featuring Competition winner Sandi Bransford, People’s Choice winner Kathleen Green, with works by Matt Babcock, Marianne Owen Beattie, Glen Beebe, Becky Birinyi, David Chui, Ken Coleman, Leslee Currie, Mary Lou Dickerson, Cecile Disenhouse, Toshi Esumi, Michael Friel, Lee Harper, Kelly Johnston, Anita Lehmann, David McCrae, Amelia McGee, Susan K. Miller, David Traylor, Melissa West, Carol Williams, Mimi Williams, and Jiamin Zhu
- March: Greenwood Rising. Chuck Johnson, in partnership with Urban Hands
- November: Assimilations, Reflexions on the Montana Landscape: A solo show by Stephen Gilbert
- October: Northwest Fine Arts Competition featuring winner Robert Williamson, and works by Becky Birinyi, Clint Ceder, Ken Coleman, Connie Fu, Nelda Hanson, Bill Hodge, Susan Lally-Chiu, MiYoung Margolis, James McFarlane, Susan K. Miller, Stan Raucher, Yan Ren, Stacy Rosevear, Miya Sukune, Katie Twiss and Jeff Wilson.
- September: PNA Member and Volunteer Art Show. Glen Beebe, Will Boswell, Clint Ceder, Mary Lou Dickerson, David Eggehorn, Kaley Ellis, Cara Franklin-Moytoy, Lee Harper, Sandy Nelson, Carol Pearl, Robin Robbins, Suzanne Thompson and Stephanie Tichenor.
- August: Journeys. Nalani Askov, Paul Dermanis, Kim Hood, and Deborah Kirsner.
- June/July: Cultural Reflections. Tim Suchsland and Mia Yoshihara-Bradshaw.
- May/June: Layered Forms. Suzan Fant, J. Gordon and Lindsey Shepherd.
- April: The Curious Worlds of Suz & Kelly O’Dell, Erika Rier and Kalindi Thompson
- March: Land, Sea, and Sky Explorations. Cecilia Sullivan and Susan Waite.
- February: Epiphany Balm. Karen Luke Fildes and Bernadette Merikle.
- January: Local Color. Doug Keith, David McGranaghan and Katarina Reka.
- November: Student Art Show. Featuring work by students from West Woodland Elementary School
- October: Northwest Fine Arts Competition. Featuring winner Stephen Gilbert and artists Jo Braun, Brittany Faulkner, Susan Gans, Bill Hodge, Gay Jensen, Jessica Jorgensen, Gail Larson, Anita Lehmann, Stan Raucher, Susan Rotondo, Amy Smith, Dara Solliday, Melissa Wax and Lee Withington.
- September: A Night at the Carnival. Mark W. Lubich and Dayton Knipher.
- August: Fire and Ice. Anna McKee and Suze Woolf.
- June/July: Tinker and Turn. James Dixon, Rick Holst and Megan Lingerfelt.
- May/June: Fast Forward. Featuring graduates of the 2013 Artist Trust EDGE Professional Development Program for Visual Artists, Seattle. Participating Artists: Sofya Belinskaya, Julie Devine, DeAnna Foran, Jennifer Hatters, Shelly Hendrickson, Jessica Hoffman, Becky Knold, Anna Macrae, Lynne Rigby, Patricia Orellana, Traci Paulk, Susan Rotondo, Joana Stillwell, Diana Leigh Surma, Wendy Winkler, Jennifer Arlem Molina
- April: Set Free. Susan Brown, Heather Carr, Theresa Frazer, Barbara Harrell, Dianne Hofbeck, Kody Janney, Kathy Key, Ellen Lam, Madeline Lovell, Anne Marie McNamara, Anne Miller-Strandoo, Joan Pitell, Susan Pope, Connie van Winkle, Mary Wells, Eve Worrell.
- February: Land Patterns. Cynthia Esselman
- January: Neighborhood. James McFarlane and Sandy Nelson
Back to main gallery page