The following measures are in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the 2021-2022 school year:
- All teachers are vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All working caregivers must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination and booster(s).
- All students age 2+, caregivers, and teachers must wear a mask at all times on school grounds. We acknowledge this mandate has been lifted by the CDC, however because the majority of our students – children four and under – are not yet able to be vaccinated, we are continuing to require masking at this time.
- Classes will be held outdoors when weather permits.
- New windows and air purifiers have been installed to ensure proper ventilation when classes are held inside.
- All materials are disinfected following each class.
- Daily attestations and protocols for potential and/or confirmed exposures.
As we look forward to the 2022-2023 school year, these protocols will continue to be reviewed and may be updated at the discretion of Ballard Preschool Co-op board.
More detailed COVID-19 Guidelines and Protocols can be found here: