PNA Business Group
Local businesses are a cornerstone of PNA and we’re proud of the many opportunities we provide to promote your business, network with other businesses, and strengthen our PhinneyWood community.
What can PNA Business Membership do for YOU?
Business Growth & Networking Opportunities
- Invitations and free access to special business member events (annual meeting, after-hours, lunch & learns, and other special events as resources are available)
- Member pricing on admission to PNA events and classes
- Opportunity for small businesses/orgs (15 or fewer employees) to apply for a free reciprocal membership with the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce and receive all the benefits of their Entrepreneur membership ($500 value)
- Join us as a sponsor – you’ll gain exposure to thousands of residents who both attend PNA events and receive our communications.
- Customizable profile in the PNA Online Business Member Directory
- Advertising Discounts in the PNA’s Review quarterly newspaper (19,000 circulation) and the printed Phinney/Greenwood Neighborhood Business Directory (8,000 circulation, distributed in late November)
- Highlighted listing and website in the Phinney/Greenwood Neighborhood Business Directory
- Monthly Business E-News, plus options to subscribe to PNA E-News and PNA Event Update emails
- Opportunity to participate in the Business Advisory Group, a group of business members who collaborates with and advises PNA staff on Business Membership activities and program direction
- Chance to adopt an LED monkey for the holiday season (for businesses with storefronts on the main Phinney/Greenwood business core)
For more information call 206.783.2244 or e-mail [email protected].
- Nonprofit $100
- Small Business $200
- Medium Business $250
- Large Business $300
- Champion Business $400
Business Membership rates have changed as of July 1, 2018. To read more about the new rates, please click here.Join now
“People are very friendly and community-minded, and that sense of community is one of the most satisfying parts of running a small business in the area.”
-Chris Blanco, Stock Café