Third Annual Phinney-Greenwood Free Business Consulting
Do you have business questions that you’d like to get answered?
Get a free 45-minute consultation with a professional consultant, courtesy of the Seattle Office of Economic Development (OED). OED will recruit consultants based on the needs of participating businesses, so you can ask literally anything. The sooner you reserve your spot, the more time OED will have to find the perfect consultant, so sign up now!
You can get advice on topics such as:
- Transitioning from contractor employees to full time employees
- Coping with rising taxes on business
- Improving web and social media presence
- Recruiting and retaining quality employees
- Getting started with Quickbooks
- Developing a customer base for online retail and wholesale
- Flexible business loans
- Connecting employees to resources they need
- Creating or revising a business or marketing plan
Don’t see your question listed? That’s OK – you can ask anything you want.
Location: Phinney Center, 6532 Phinney Ave N
Dates & Times:
Please schedule online, and we’ll follow up via email to find out what your questions are, and any additional information we may need. Thank you!