- This event has passed.
2nd Tuesday Book Group
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
|Recurring Activity (See all)
An event every month that begins at 7:00pm on day Second of the month, repeating until Tuesday December 18, 2018
Meets the second Tuesday of each month. All are welcome!
2018 Second Tuesday Book Club Selections
- April: Moonglow by Michael Chabon
- May: Walking the Nile, by Levinson Wood;
- June: Voices in the Night, by Steven Millhauser
- July: Tightrope, by Simon Mawer
- August: Pacific, by Simon Winchester
- September: The Moor’s Account, by Laila Lalami
- October: Are We Smart Enough to Know How Smart Animals Are?, by Frans de Waal
- November: Charming Billy, by Alice McDermott
- December: The Western Star, by Craig Johnson