Pease note: This calendar shows activities organized or sponsored by the PNA or the Greenwood Senior Center. It does not include activities organized by other community members, groups, or businesses renting space at the centers.
- This event has passed.
Bingo Karaoke: Superheros and Villains
Friday, April 26, 2019 @ 7:00 am - 10:00 am$10 – $39
Bingo Karaoke at the Greenwood Senior Center — It’s the hottest game in town.
Invite your friends and join us the last Friday of the month. But be warned– tickets go like lightning!
Get brave like your fave Marvel or DC character and don some brights tights! A mask, some makeup, a cape, tall boots… the options are endless at our most rowdy Bingo of the year! Play rollicking games of bingo (for cash prizes!), wow the crowd with your karaoke skills, and buy your friends a round of drinks and snacks.
If you’re celebrating a special event, let us know; we want to celebrate with you!
All proceeds support activities and services for seniors like yoga and dance, painting and writing, daily meals, memory loss programs, and support groups at the Greenwood Senior Center (a program of the Phinney Neighborhood Association).
Bingo is the last Friday of the month (Except December, and there’s no Bingo in July, August and November).
$10/PNA Members, $17/Public per seatGet Tickets!
The fine print:
- A pesky $5 gambling fee per person will need to be paid at the door in cash or check, required by the Washington State Gambling Commission.
- All tickets must be reserved in advance. Tickets will NOT be sold at the door.
- One person may sign up for everyone in their group or each person can sign up individually. If registering individually, everyone who wants to be seated together must denote the same “table captain.”
- Doors open at 6:45 pm; the first game begins at 7:30 pm.
- Bingo Karaoke is a 21 and over event. Please have ID available.
- No outside food or drink, please (birthday cakes are ok).
- Questions? Call Mary at 206.783.2244 or email [email protected].
- Above all, HAVE FUN!!
- Monday, June 17, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Tuesday, June 18, 2019 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm