- This event has passed.
Power of Community Breakfast
Thursday, October 5 @ 7:30 am - 8:30 am
Phinney Neighborhood Association’s Sixth Annual Power of Community Breakfast
Please join us to support critical senior programs at the Greenwood Senior Center and PNA Village
- Opportunity for great conversations, networking, and to learn more about the impact PNA’s senior programs are making
- Celebrate innovation with our keynote speaker, Keri Pollock, Director of Marketing and Communications for Aging Wisdom
- Inspiring words from Dr. Barak Gaster from UW Medicine
- Tasty breakfast buffet including seasonal fruits, spinach florentine & feta quiche, assorted bagels, muffins, and scones with jams and cream cheese spreads, and Starbucks Coffee and Teas.
It is free to attend, however a minimum donation of $75 is suggested.
Doors open at 7:15 am; program starts at 7:30 am.
We are thrilled to report that this event is FULL. Please contact Megan at [email protected] or 206.783.2244 with questions.
Unable to attend? You can still support the breakfast!
- Spread the word! Forward the invite to a friend, share on social media, and encourage friends and family to donate or attend! Share the event on Facebook.
Thank you sponsors!