The fall Review is here!
The PNA’s The Review newspaper is out! If you live in Phinney Ridge or Greenwood or are a PNA member, you should have received a copy in the mail. Or, stop by the Phinney Center (weekdays, 9-5), if you’d like a copy. They’ll soon be at local NW Seattle libraries as well.
Love our local businesses! A big thanks to all of our advertisers who help keep The Review up and running – you’ll find in the online version that their ads are clickable through to their websites, so give our businesses some love! (Learn about advertising.)
In this issue:
- Celebrate fall with the 25th Art Walk, the 34th Beer Taste, Local Author Bookfest, Día de los Muertos, The Power of Community campaign
- Street closed: A lovely journey down 1st NW
- Slowly “re-opening” at PNA and in the neighborhood
- Streetside supper: The City’s Cafe Streets program
- Holiday lights to return… what animals will they be?
- Watering wisdom
- Local business updates
- Greenwood Senior Center activities, classes, & services
- Fall classes
- Volunteer fun
- And more!