Help Us Design the Phinney Center Hillside!
This summer, we’re gathering ideas for the long-awaited update to the hillside between the Blue and Brick buildings at the Phinney Center, and we’re seeking your input! By the end of September, we’ll have a schematic design and cost estimates so that we can figure out what we can accomplish and how we can accomplish it.
We need your ideas! Here’s how you can get them to us:
- Come to a public meeting:
– 7/27 – Thursday, 7-8:30 pm: 1st public meeting in the Blue Building (Room 6)
– 8/18 – Friday, 7-8:30 pm: 2nd public meeting after Farmers Market (Room 1)
– 9/15 – Friday 3:30-7 pm: Final product presentation table at Farmers Market
If you can’t make a meeting, don’t worry! We can get your ideas and feedback in other ways:
- Fill out our online survey (Deadline to submit: Sunday 7/30 by midnight)
- Email Eric Jusino, Facilities Director with your ideas or to set up a meeting
- Stop by the Blue Building Front Desk and fill out a paper survey