Join the PNA Board of Directors!
We would love to hear from you! The Phinney Neighborhood Association (PNA) is seeking candidates for our Board of Directors to help guide the organization during this exciting time.
We are looking for community members who are passionate about the PNA’s mission and vision to build community–we envision strangers becoming neighbors, and neighbors becoming a welcoming and caring community.
We are actively working to build a more equitable and inclusive Board and organization. The PNA values a diversity of opinions, lived experiences, ages, races, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations; we encourage people representing the diverse elements of our community to apply and serve.
You should consider applying if one of the following apply:
- You enjoy engaging your friends and neighbors in the causes and activities you are passionate about.
- You excel in team building and bringing people together.
- You have experience with community or social service programs.
- You have expertise in marketing and communications, fundraising, or public relations.
- You like to think strategically or have expertise in nonprofit management, planning, or financial planning.
- You have technology experience.
- You have interest or experience with construction, design/build, or project management.
- You want to make a difference in your community.
The Board is a group of 15 to 18 community members who in addition to other activities, support financial oversight and leadership to help the PNA achieve its mission. Board member terms start in January and are a commitment of one year and then up to two 3-year terms. Our Board members are active and engaged and generally spend 4 to 8 hours per month for board and committee meetings and supporting events.