PNA Village : Join
There are three ways to join:
1. Online: Click here to join online now
2. Mail: Download and print the appropriate form and mail to us at:
525 N. 85th St
Seattle, WA 98103
- Full fee application for income over $30k: Download this form
- Reduced fee application for income under $30k: Download this form
3. Phone: Call us at 206.789.1217 to join over the phone
Village Full Membership: This level is for people who want the full scope of Village services including: support services from volunteers, referrals to vetted professionals, and social engagement activities. You can join as an individual or a household.
Village Builder Membership: This level is for people who do not require full Village services yet, but wish to build the future of the program plus receive added benefits including: referrals to vetted professionals and community building activities. All but $50 of this membership is tax-deductible. You can join as an individual or a household.
PNA Membership Included: The PNA Village is a program of the Phinney Neighborhood Association (PNA). PNA membership fees are included in the price of Village membership, a $40 value for individuals and $70 for households. PNA benefits include discounts to PNA events and classes, membership to the Greenwood Senior Center, and access to the tool lending library.
- Full Household $600/annually ($70 is tax-deductible)
- Full Individual $360/annually ($40 is tax-deductible)
- Builder Household $300/annually ($250 is tax-deductible)
- Builder Individual $180/annually ($130 is tax-deductible)
Reduced fee membership
We do not want income to be a barrier for anyone in joining the PNA Village. We offer assistance to those who cannot afford standard membership fees. To be eligible, yearly income must be $30,000 or less for an individual, or $39,000 or less for a household of two or more persons. To determine your eligibility, please contact Riana Nolet, PNA Village Director, for a confidential discussion at 206.789.1217 or [email protected].
A one-time annual fee is preferred but if you’d like to split the fee into smaller payments, we can help you do that. To join/renew on a payment system, please contact Riana Nolet, PNA Village Director.