PNA Village : Join
There are three ways to join:
1. Online: Click here to join online now
2. Mail: Download and print the appropriate form and mail to us at:
525 N. 85th St
Seattle, WA 98103
- Full fee application for income over $30k: Download this form
- Reduced fee application for income under $30k: Download this form
3. Phone: Call us at 206.789.1217 to join over the phone
Village Full Membership: This level is for people who want the full scope of Village services including support services from volunteers, referrals to vetted professionals, and social engagement activities. You can join as an individual or a household.
COVID-19 Update: Please note that COVID Vaccine + Booster is required for all indoor and transportation services. If you are not fully vaccinated, please contact the village before joining to discuss which volunteer services are available to you at this time.
Village Builder Membership: This level is for people who do not require full Village services yet, but wish to build the future of the program plus receive added benefits including referrals to vetted professionals and community building activities. All but $50 of this membership is tax-deductible. You can join as an individual or a household.
PNA Membership Included: The PNA Village is a program of the Phinney Neighborhood Association (PNA). PNA membership fees are included in the price of Village membership, a $40 value for individuals and $70 for households. PNA benefits include discounts to PNA events and classes, membership to the Greenwood Senior Center, and access to the tool lending library.
- Full Household $600/annually ($70 is tax-deductible)
- Full Individual $360/annually ($40 is tax-deductible)
- Builder Household $300/annually ($250 is tax-deductible)
- Builder Individual $180/annually ($130 is tax-deductible)
Reduced fee membership
We do not want income to be a barrier for anyone in joining the PNA Village. We offer assistance to those who cannot afford standard membership fees. To be eligible, yearly income must be $30,000 or less for an individual, or $39,000 or less for a household of two or more persons. To determine your eligibility, please contact Riana Nolet, PNA Village Director, for a confidential discussion at 206.789.1217 or [email protected].
A one-time annual fee is preferred but if you’d like to split the fee into smaller payments, we can help you do that. To join/renew on a payment system, please contact Riana Nolet, PNA Village Director.