Volunteer : Donation Requests & Collection Drives
Giving made easy!
Current Opportunities (in alphabetical order):
Let’s spread joy this holiday season! We’re proud to once again host our annual holiday (virtual) gift tag program, Winter Wishes. Many of our partners are still distributing toys, clothing, and other requested items to the kids and families they serve and we’re excited to be able to help more than 400 people in need receive a little comfort and joy this holiday season.
December Feast Donations for the Hot Meal Program
We will serve a special holiday-themed meals on Tuesday and Wednesday, December 20th and 21st. Make our December feast feel festive, taste delicious, and leave diners nourished and full of cheer!
Volunteers needed to provide delicious, homemade pies, cookies & other foods for our upcoming events. More information & sign up links below.
- Winter Festival Baker – deliver to Phinney Center on Friday, 12/2 or Saturday, 12/3
- Dogs & Nog Cookie Baker – deliver to GSC on Friday, 12/16
- Christmas Cookie Baker – deliver to GSC on Monday, 12/19 or Tuesday, 12/20
- Early Stage Memory Loss Class – deliver to GSC on Wednesdays (sign up for shift)
- Annual Meeting Breakfast Baker – deliver to Phinney Center on Friday, January 27, 2023!