Volunteer : Winter Festival
Hundreds of volunteers needed to make the PNA’s 39th annual Winter Festival and Crafts Fair a fun success! The Winter Festival features 120 hand-picked artists and crafts vendors, continuous live entertainment and scrumptious food and baked goods. This two-day event has gained an impressive reputation as THE place to shop for unique holiday gifts! Volunteers at the event (and for clean up!) get free admission.
Notes: Other volunteer jobs intended for veteran Winter Festival volunteers are available (but not posted here). Send us an email with your job preference(s).
December 7-8, 2019
shifts from 10 am on Friday, 12/6 to 9 pm on Sunday, 12/8
Winter Festival Volunteer Job Descriptions
Copies of your volunteer job description will be available at check in when you arrive, as well as at your station. Thanks again!
- Admissions – Blue & Brick Buildings
- Bake Sale – Blue Building
- Bake Sale Set-Up
- Bake Sale Supervisor
- Beer Garden
- Collect Donations from Vendors
- Custodial Assistant
- Emcees – will receive scripts and lists of announcements upon arrival.
- Info Booth
- Popcorn & Food Donation Transfer
- Quilt Raffle Ticket Sales
- Vendor Check-In
- Vendor Lunch Order Processing
- Vendor Lunch Prep & Delivery
- Vendor Parking Attendant
Blue & Brick Building Supervisors will have a binder available upon check in. Send us an email if you want more info ahead of time.