Whittier Kids Preschool Enrollment
- School year program from Sept-June, 8 am-2 pm onsite at Whittier Elementary, follows the Seattle Public Schools calendar
- Our classroom is a mixed age class of 3-5 year olds. Children must be fully potty-trained
- Low staff to child ratio, maximum of 20 kids per classroom
- Schedule options are: Monday-Friday, Monday/Wednesday/Friday, or Tuesday/Thursday
- Play based curriculum model for early childhood education including building social emotional skills using the RULER model
- Participant in Washington Early Achievers Program
Annual Enrollment Process
We re-enroll all of our current preschool families in early Spring for the following school year. After we determine the openings we will have available for the upcoming school year, we begin contacting families off of our current waitlist. Deposits and complete enrollment forms will be requested from new families upon enrollment and are required to reserve your space in our program once offered an opening.
February 12th & March 11th , 8:30 am, 1320 NW 75th Street
Tours are typically offered the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 8:30 am. We do not offer regular monthly group tours June-September but are happy to schedule individual tours to fill current openings.
Please email [email protected] to sign up for a tour and get more information.
Join the Waitlist
To learn more about our program and place your child on our waiting list for 2020-21 school year, please contact us to sign up for a tour and request a waitlist form.
Preschool hours are 8am – 2pm, except for Wednesdays 8am-1pm
- 5 days a week (Mon-Fri): $950
- 3 days a week (Mon, Wed, Fri): $700
- 2 days a week: (Tues, Thurs): $515