The winter Review newspaper is here!
The PNA’s The Review newspaper is out! If you live in Phinney Ridge or Greenwood or are a PNA member, watch your mail. Or, grab a copy at the Phinney Center (M-F, 9 am-10 pm), the Greenwood Senior Center (M-F, 9 am-4:30 pm), or a local library (Ballard, Broadview, Green Lake, or Greenwood).
We’d like to recognize all of our local business advertisers who help keep The Review up and running. In this online version, you’ll find that their ads are clickable through to their websites. Show our local businesses some love!
In this issue: (Volume #35!)
- The new PhinneyWood Winter Lights are here!
- GloCone (aka air raid tower) lighting & new animal lights reveal
- 41st Winter Festival & Crafts Fair: in-person this year!
- Five ways to support our neighbors this season
- Meet our local Community Service Officers
- Shop PhinneyWood: Online gift guide coming soon
- Expertly prune your apple tree…or make spiced cider
- Local business spotlights & updates
- Greenwood Senior Center activities, classes, & services
- Winter classes for fun and learning
- Volunteer opportunities
Love our local businesses! A big thanks to all of our advertisers who help keep The Review up and running – you’ll find in the online version that their ads are clickable through to their websites, so give our businesses some love! (Learn about advertising.)