PNA Business Group
Small Businesses are the cornerstone of the Phinney-Greenwood neighborhood. The PNA has supported and partnered with local businesses for over 40 years, and we are proud to have the expertise to help your business succeed and thrive.
We know from our experiences that small businesses are relationship-based and being involved with an organization that is intimately connected to the community has significant value.
What can PNA Business Membership do for your business?
Business and Community Connections
- Connecting to other local businesses. Being a part of a network of 350 other small and medium businesses is a powerful thing. We constantly seek to connect businesses that can mutually benefit each other and leverage the advantages of working together.
- Referrals. As the heart of the Phinney-Greenwood community, the PNA is known as the expert resource on everything in the neighborhood. We are often approached by community members, organizations, and others looking to be matched with the right business. Whether you are a plumber, beautician, restaurant owner, or childcare provider, we love to connect your business with potential clients as they contact us.
- City, governmental, and nonprofit resources. We are well-connected to the City of Seattle, Department of Economic Development, Communities Rise, Seattle Jobs Initiative, and many other organizations that provide vital free resources for small businesses.
Promotional and Advertising Opportunities
- Create a customizable profile in the PNA Online Business Member Directory
- Get advertising discounts in the PNA’s Review quarterly newspaper (21,000 circulation) and the Phinneywood Blog (20,000 unique users and 100,000 page views/month)
- Gain exposure to thousands of residents who both attend PNA events and receive our communications, by joining us as an event sponsor
Business Growth and Networking Opportunities
- (Once the pandemic subsides) Free access to business social events:
- After Hours at the PNA
- Lunch & Learns at local restaurants
- Mobile Business Consulting at the PNA
- All PNA Business members also receive a free reciprocal Entrepreneur Level membership with the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce (a $500 value)
- Free participation in our heavily-promoted local Holiday Gift Guide
- Member pricing on admission to PNA events and classes
- Free use of our Tool Library
For more information e-mail [email protected].
- Nonprofit $100
- Small Business $200
- Medium Business $250
- Large Business $300
- Champion Business $400
Business Membership rates have changed as of July 1, 2018. To read more about the new rates, please click here.Join now
“The PNA and Business Advisory Group welcomed me and Salmon Bay into the community like we had been old friends, when, in fact, we’d been in the neighborhood for about five minutes.
“From the start we had the support of the group to get our roots set in the area. We so enjoy getting to have their trust and support as we build relationships and continue to thrive in the Phinney-Greenwood Neighborhood.”
-Kate Knappert, Salmon Bay Community Lending