PNA’s mission is to build, engage and support our diverse community through programs, services and activities that connect neighbors and foster civic engagement.
- Classes and Events: Whether you live, work or play in the neighborhood, you’ll find classes and events to match or expand your interests
- Community: Resources, programs and tools to make your life easier and better
- Seniors: Inclusive and fun programs to keep you active and engaged, as well as age in your own home
- Kids: Our programs help children thrive, including four parent-run cooperative preschools and a licensed child-care program and preschool at Whittier Elementary
- Business: Supporting, networking and promoting your business
Have an idea for a new program, event, class, offering for the community or collaboration? Give us a shout. We’d love to talk!
The Phinney Neighborhood Association is one of Seattle’s best-known community organizations. Founded in 1980 and headquartered in a restored elementary school building, we operate in four sites in Northwest Seattle. We serve not only the PhinneyWood neighborhood (Phinney Ridge and Greenwood), but offer a wide variety of programs and activities open to everyone in the Puget Sound region. Read more about our history »
We turn strangers into neighbors and neighbors into community.