Collection of Personal Identifiable Information
Personal identifiable information (email, address, name, etc.) is collected only when you choose to provide it on a PNA website form. Examples include program sign-ups (members, volunteers, children’s programs, etc.), making a donation or any other type of payment online, inquiries (room reservations), subscribing to email outreach, class and event registration or any other form where you enter in personal identifiable information.
Collection of Non-Identifiable Information
Website software (like Google analytics) may collect certain non-identifiable information from your computer including:
- IP addresses may be collected for statistical purposes to track website visitor traffic.
- Cookies (piece of data stored on computer) may be used to track a website visitor or user’s path for security purposes and aggregate statistics. Cookies can be rejected or canceled by following instructions provided by your web browser.
Usage of Personal Information
With your permission (“opt-in”), PNA uses personal information that you provide in several ways:
- To contact you about PNA programs, services, products, activities, events or classes, to respond to your requests or inquiries, and for internal marketing and fundraising purposes. This includes mailings and emails from the PNA.
- For internal analysis and record keeping.
- For any other purposes for which you provided your information.
Sharing of Information
We do not trade, sell or rent personal information collected on our sites. Information is shared only in the following ways:
- Any payment made online goes through an accredited online payment processing service that does not share or use personally-identifiable information for any secondary purposes outside a payment for a PNA purpose (membership and donations; class and event registration; or any other charges made online).
- Recognizing donor and member support through a list of names. There is an option to donate (or give a membership) anonymously.
- Business Members who opt-in to be listed in the online business directory will have their public business information listed.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
From time-to-time we may request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose information.
Opting out and Updating Information
Last updated: June 14, 2017