Ballard Preschool Co-op
Our co-op aims to provide a part-time structured cooperative program designed to encourage the social, emotional, physical, and mental development of young children. It is also intended to be a resource and nucleus of support for participating families.
- Create an environment that encourages the development of young children through creative play
- Nurture each child’s sense of accomplishment
- Encourage families to share their unique stories in ways that enhance their child’s class as well as the larger preschool community
- Provide opportunities for parents to work closely with teachers and each other to learn about child development
- Foster a sense of community, support, and belonging for all those involved in the preschool
Ballard Preschool Co-op has an open spot in the afternoon 3-5’s class:
Age Range: 3-5 Years
Tuesday 12:15 – 3:15
Wednesday 12:15 – 3:15
Thursday 12:15 – 3:15
Age Ranges: Extra Session 4+
Friday 12:15 – 3:15
Please contact the registrar at [email protected] for more information or to enroll.
Interested in 2019-2020 Enrollment?
Please contact the registrar at [email protected]. We can not wait to schedule a tour and meet you!
Ballard Preschool Co-op offers on-site childcare for siblings ages 6-months to 5 years, while the parents are working in class with their other child. Several of the playgroups still have space, so they’re now being opened up to community members!
Cost is only $8.50/hour and you can sign your child up for a weekly slot or drop-in if there’s space.
The following groups still have space:
Wednesdays and Fridays: 9:30-11:30 am.
Please contact the All-School Chair at [email protected] to sign up or inquire about becoming a sibling care provider.