Pease note: This calendar shows activities organized or sponsored by the PNA or the Greenwood Senior Center. It does not include activities organized by other community members, groups, or businesses renting space at the centers.
- This event has passed.
2nd Tuesday Book Group
Tuesday, July 9, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until Tuesday December 10, 2019
Meets the second Tuesday of each month. All are welcome!
2019 Second Tuesday Book Club Selections
- January: Sunshine State, by Sarah Gerard
- February: The Round House, by Louise Erdrich
- March: Born a Crime, by Trevor Noah
- April: A River Runs Through It, by Norman Maclean
- May: Factfulness, by Hans Rosling
- June: You Should Have Known by Jean Hanff Korelitz
- July: The Girl at the Baggage Claim by Gish Jen
- August: Our Towns: A 100,000 mile Journey Into the Heart of America, by James & Deborah Fallows
- September: Your Duck is My Duck, by Deborah Eisenberg