- This event has passed.
Ballard Preschool Co-Op’s Gently Used Kids’ Gear Sale
Saturday, March 24, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Ballard Preschool Co-Op‘s popular Gently Used Kids’ Gear Sale promises great deals on high-quality gently used clothing, toys, shoes, strollers, gear, maternity wear, and more! Arrive early for the best selection (the entry line typically starts forming before 9 am) and bring plenty of shopping bags! Strollers must be parked at the door.
Have gently used items your family has outgrown? All are welcome to sell at the sale!! Sellers keep 75% of the proceeds from their sold items. The remaining 25% directly supports the Ballard Preschool Co-op.
Contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Location: Phinney Center Brick Building-Community Hall