Please note: This calendar shows activities organized or sponsored by the PNA (including the Greenwood Senior Center). It does not include activities organized by other community members, groups, or businesses renting space at the centers.
All PNA classes and events are canceled through Monday, April 27.
- This event has passed.
Friday December 13, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Art Up. Chow Down. Monkey Around.
It’s Phestivus in PhinneyWood and the holiday monkeys are throwing a party!
This month’s art walk partners with the Phinney Neighborhood Association and its monkeys, and Woodland Park Zoo and its Wildlights, to present PhinneyWood Phestivus, a holiday party for the neighborhood.
Check out all of the fun below and download a map and activity list.
Santa Claus Lane (Morrow Lane at Piper Village in Greenwood between 85th and 87th)
- Appearances and photos with Santa and Mrs Claus, Frosty, Buddy the Elf and the Nutcracker
- Decorating a giant Gingerbread House with Illumination Learning Studios
- Holiday lighting by Piper Village
- Live music, art, and refreshments at Verity
- Under $50 art sale and snowflake making at Greenwood Collective Galleries
- Kid’s Craft night at Snapdoodle Toys and Games
- Free cocoa and candy canes from Illumination learning Studios and Fred Meyer
- Letter-writing to Santa
- Dog biscuit bar at Mud Bay
GloCone: 67th and Phinney: View PhinneyWood’s Holiday “Tree” (and Phestivus Pole)
Woodland Park Zoo Wildlights: 5:30 – 8:30 pm
Activities and specials at participating businesses
- American Dance Institute: dance performances
- Babyface Spa: free chair massage, raffle, discounts, refreshments
- Beats and Bohos: live music and fundraiser for Syrian refugees with Hangry Hayrabs
- Flying Bike Cooperative Brewery: arts and crafts projects, special beer release
- Greenwood Space Travel – Bureau of Fearless Ideas: Space Travel Comic Jam & What to Read in the Rain Release Party
- The Grinning Yogi: community drawing project
- Ken’s Market: cocoa, oyster bar, cookie decorating, art
- Luso Seattle: live music, special pricing on small plates, beer, and wine
- Park Pub: $1 off all drinks
- Seattle Recreative: snowflake and ornament making
- St. John’s United Lutheran Church: Snacks, warm beverages, kids’ crafts
- Woodland Park Church: cookie decorating
- Whole Life Yoga: live music, cookie decorating
Art Up/Chow Down Art Walk venues – check out the artists!
- 3 Wishes – art site
- Abram’s Chiropractic – art site
- Caffe Vita – art and chow site
- Chaco Canyon Organic Café – chow site
- Chocolati Café – art and chow site
- Coindexters – art and chow site
- Cookie Counter – art and chow site
- El Chupacabra – chow site
- Hecho – chow site
- HomeStreet Bank – art site
- Hounds Tooth Public House – art and chow site
- Makeda & Mingus – art and chow site
- North Star Diner and Shanghai Room– chow site
- Nutty Squirrel Gelato – art and chow site
- Pema Kharpo – art site
- St John United Lutheran Church – snacks, warm beverages, music and crafts for kids
- Stretch & Staple/Snapshot Brewing art and chow site
- Sushi Naomi – chow site
- Terra Bella Flowers – art site
- Thaiku – chow site
- Whitney L Anderson Showroom – art site
- Yu Tang Ceramics – art site
Photo thanks to Tiffany Tomkinson
Thursday, April 9, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am|Recurring Activity (See all)
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Thursday, repeating until Thursday September 24, 2020
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Thursday, repeating until Thursday September 24, 2020