Treat yourself to an evening of good wines and good friends. Enjoy ten tastes of local wines, appetizers, and music by Tim Scallon in the historic Phinney Center Blue Building. Then, stock up on bottles of your favorites from the “wine store,” where you can buy wines from wineries and vineyards whose wine is not readily available in Seattle. Proceeds from the wine store and admission tickets benefit the PNA’s programs for the community.
Join us to celebrate Washington wine with friends, neighbors, and fellow wine enthusiasts!
Proof of COVID vaccinations (and booster if eligible) and mask (while not sipping) are required for attendance.
This event is sold out. We hope to see you at our Summer Beer Taste on July 16 and the next Wine Taste on Sat, March 4, 2023!
Participating wineries & wines include:
- Avennia – 2020 Lydian Alto, 2019 Lydian GSM, 2019 Gravura, 2019 La Perle
- BacoVino Winery – 2020 Signature Pinot Gris, 2018 Signature Merlot, 2018 Vintner’s Sangiovese, 2018 Vintner’s Barbera
- 8 Bells Winery – 2020 Chardonnay, 2019 Southern Voyage, 2016 David’s Block, 2016 ‘8 Clones’ Syrah,
2015 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Fall Line – 2019 Fall Line Exhibition, 2018 Fall Line Cirque, 2018 Fall Line Vertical
- Glacier View Cellars – Napeequa Valley Red Blend, Horseshoe Basin Red Blend, Benchmark Mountain Red Blend
- Klickitat Canyon & Columbia Gorge Winery – 2013 Columbia Gorge Merlot, 2014 Organic Klickitat Canyon Tempranillo, 2021 Klickitat Canyon Petillant Naturel Monarch Rosé, 2017 Klickitat Canyon Estate Syrah
- Nota Bene Cellars – 2016 :Nota Bene Una Notte GSM Blend, 2016 :Nota Bene Syrah,
2016 :Nota Bene Ciel Du Cheval
- Treveri Cellars – Blanc de Blancs Brut Zero, Sparkling Rose Sec, Sparkling Syrah Brut
- T2 Cellar – 2018 Grenache-Syrah-Mourvedre, 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2020 Roussanne-Marsanne-Viognier
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR
BECOME A SPONSOR!
Reach adults of all ages who love wine and a good time, while supporting PNA’s community programs! Contact Lyndsay Campbell for more information at [email protected] or 206.783.2244.