Clubs and Groups
Connect with community, have fun, and do good.
Clubs and Groups
With activities from Crochet to Gadget Fixing, Book Clubs and Game Nights, you’ll find a wide range of ways to plug in. Want to start your own? Just let us know – that’s what we’re here for.
- Phinney Friends Crochet Group meets Thursdays from 10 am-12 pm. The group crochets or knits laprobes and baby blankets for folks in need. If you don’t know how to crochet, we’ll teach you! To participate, just show up or call Susan at 206.782.6232.
- PNA Fixers Collective meets the first Wednesday of the month to fix (or attempt to fix) broken gadgets before purchasing a new one. Meets at Greenwood Hardware, 7201 Greenwood Ave N.
- PNA Book Club meets the second Wednesday of each month at 7 pm. Book list.
- Second Tuesday Book Club meets the second Tuesday of the month, 7-8 pm. Book list.
- Spanish I & II Conversation Group meets Mondays at 6 pm. ($25 per month; first night free)
- Emerald City Contra Dance meets every Friday from 7:30-10 pm in the Phinney Center Brick Building. There is a beginner workshop at 7 pm.
- PNA Bridge Club meets every Friday from 7-9:30 pm.
- PNA Game Night meets every 2nd Friday starting at 7 pm.
Get plugged into issues that are important to you and our community.
- NW Ecobuilding Guild meets every 4th Wednesday of the month from 7-9 pm.
- Phinney Ridge Community Council meets every 1st Tuesday of the month starting at 7 pm.
- Northwest District Council meets 4th Wednesdays at 7-9 pm in Greenwood Senior Center’s Greenwood Room
- Greenwood Community Council meets 3rd Tuesdays, 7-8:30 pm at the Greenwood Library.