Clubs and Groups
Connect with community, have fun, and do good.
Clubs and Groups
With activities from Crochet to Gadget Fixing, Book Clubs and Game Nights, you’ll find a wide range of ways to plug in. Want to start your own? Just let us know – that’s what we’re here for.
- Phinney Friends Crochet Group meets Thursdays from 10 am-12 pm. The group crochets or knits laprobes and baby blankets for folks in need. If you don’t know how to crochet, we’ll teach you! To participate, just show up or call Susan at 206.782.6232.
- PNA Fixers Collective meets the first Wednesday of the month to fix (or attempt to fix) broken gadgets before purchasing a new one. Meets at Greenwood Hardware, 7201 Greenwood Ave N.
- PNA Book Club meets the second Wednesday of each month at 7 pm. Book list.
- Second Tuesday Book Club meets the second Tuesday of the month, 7-8 pm. Book list.
- Spanish I & II Conversation Group meets Mondays at 6 pm. ($25 per month; first night free)
- Emerald City Contra Dance meets every Friday from 7:30-10 pm in the Phinney Center Brick Building. There is a beginner workshop at 7 pm.
- Note: Friday night Bridge Club and PNA Game Night are canceled until further notice. Want to be a new organizer? Email [email protected].
Get plugged into issues that are important to you and our community.
- Greenwood Community Council meets 3rd Tuesdays, 7-8:30 pm at the Greenwood Library.
- Northwest District Council meets 4th Wednesdays, 7-9 pm at Greenwood Senior Center.
- NW Ecobuilding Guild meets 4th Wednesdays, 7-9 pm in the Brick Building, Community Hall
- Phinney Ridge Community Council meets 1st Tuesdays at 7 pm in the Blue Building.
- Solar Washington meets 2nd Wednesdays of the odd months (e.g. Jan, Mar, May), at 6 pm in the Brick Building, Community Hall
Are we missing a community meeting? Email [email protected].