Our mission is to build, engage, and support our diverse community through programs, services, and activities that connect neighbors and foster civic engagement.
We offer a convivial, positive, and flexible working environment. The PNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer working towards a diverse and inclusive workplace. Applicants representing the diversity of our communities are encouraged to apply.
- Co-op Preschool Teacher – Spanish Speaking (Learn about the program)
- Rentals Assistant (Learn about the program)
- Administrative Assistant (multiple positions)
- Facilities Maintenance Technician
- School-Age Child Care Teacher at Whittier Kids (Learn about the program)
- On-Call Substitute Teacher at Whittier Kids (Learn about the program)
Last updated 9/20/2021
PNA is a unique and vital resource for our community. Come join our team of passionate, dedicated community builders!