Our mission is to build, engage, and support our diverse community through programs, services, and activities that connect neighbors and foster civic engagement.
We offer a convivial, positive, and flexible working environment. The PNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer working towards a diverse and inclusive workplace. Applicants representing the diversity of our communities are encouraged to apply.
- Development Director
- Memory Loss Program Coordinator (learn about the program)
- Facilities Maintenance & Program Coordinator (Learn about the Tool Library & the Community Woodshop)
- Whittier Kids Assistant Director (learn about the program)
Teaching positions at Whittier Kids
- School Age Child Care Teacher-Whittier Kids
- Preschool Lead Teacher – Whittier Kids
- Preschool Teacher – Whittier Kids
- Lead School Age Child Care Teacher-Whittier Kids
- On-Call Substitute Teacher – Whittier Kids
Last updated 7/22/21
PNA is a unique and vital resource for our community. Come join our team of passionate, dedicated community builders!