Work with us!
Our mission is to build, engage, and support our diverse community through programs, services, and activities that connect neighbors and foster civic engagement.
We offer a convivial, positive, and flexible working environment. The PNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer working toward a diverse and inclusive workplace. Applicants representing the diversity of our communities are encouraged to apply.
(Click the job title for full description)
- Administrative Assistant
- DIY Hub Program Coordinator (Learn about the program)
- Facilities Maintenance Specialist
- Hot Meal Program Kitchen Assistant (Learn about the Hot Meal Program)
- Parent Educator (Learn about the program)
- PNA Village Volunteer Coordinator (Learn about the program)
- Social Service Engagement Manager (Learn about the Hot Meal Program)
- Whittier Kids School Age Child Care Teacher (Learn about the program)
- Whittier Kids Lead School Age Teacher (Learn about the program)
- Whittier Kids On-Call Substitute Teacher (Learn about the program)
Last updated 9/22/2022Apply Now!
(Securely upload your resume and cover letter)
Join the Whittier Kids team!
We are looking for fun-loving teachers to join our afterschool program located at Whittier Elementary School (see positions above). Whittier Kids offers professional growth, a creative work environment, competitive wages, benefits, and a $500 signing bonus.
PNA is a unique and vital resource for our community. Come join our team of passionate, dedicated community builders!