Become a Member
Since 1980, thousands of neighbors have become members; their stories become our story.
PNA Individual & Household Membership
Members make all of our vital community-driven programs possible. With your support, we can continue:
- Serving over a hundred free meals every year through our Hot Meal Program, which also gives out essential supplies and helps organize free medical and dental clinics.
- Connecting and supporting thousands of seniors at the Greenwood Senior Center with its diverse in-person activities and social services, as well as its continued virtual programming.
- Empowering older neighbors to remain in the homes they love while staying active and connected in our PNA Village program.
- Providing play-oriented learning experiences to hundreds of children through our co-op preschools and Whittier Kids childcare program.
- Promoting and boosting hundreds of small PhinneyWood businesses through advertising, networking, and building business and community connections in the PNA Business Group.
- Renting thousands of tools to our members at affordable rates through the Tool Library, which is open every Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm.
We look forward to seeing our members as we continue safely reopening. The Phinney Center is open and provides public restrooms, free computer access, art galleries, and other services while hosting childcare programs.
We continue putting on inspiring virtual events, and we are holding in-person events that observe all current public health guidelines. Check out our events calendar and subscribe to our email newsletter to stay up-to-date on these exciting happenings!
All are welcome to join the PNA! We have members who live as close as across the street and as far as Brownsville, Texas. We continue working hard to become a truly anti-racist, equitable, and inclusive organization and hope that you’ll follow our Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion progress.
We have a range of membership levels, including pay what you like. Our goal is for PNA membership to be accessible to everyone. Any amount that you give for your membership helps us continue to serve our community!
Every donation helps us support our community every day. As one longtime PNA member shared:
“The PNA remains part of my daily life, since buying my first home here in 1992. From biking past the lovely volunteer gardens, to enjoying music with friends and family, to accessing legal, emotional, and exercise support for my senior father—donating and volunteering to help the PNA is the least I can do. The PNA enhances Phinney Ridge/Greenwood; building a thriving, fun and fascinating place to be in community.”
Please email us or call 206.783.2244 if you’d like more information about our membership program. We hope that you’ll join us or renew your PNA membership soon!Join or renew online now Print & mail
PNA Business & Organization Membership
The PNA Business Group works to connect, support, and promote businesses in the Phinney/Greenwood area. The group is governed by an advisory group made up of local business members. In addition to the individual benefits listed above, business membership benefits include networking opportunities, discounts on advertising in The Review newspaper, and various business development opportunities. Learn more about benefits.
- Nonprofit $100
- Small Business $200
- Medium Business $250
- Large Business $300
- Champion Business $400
PNA Village Membership
The PNA Village Program empowers people to remain in their homes and neighborhoods by connecting them with the volunteer services, referrals and support they need, when they need it. This enables members to stay active and engaged as they age. The PNA Village serves people living in the Phinney, Greenwood, Ballard, Broadview, and Bitter Lake neighborhoods.Learn more Join or renew online now
Give a gift membership to the PNA or PNA Village!
A gift of membership to the PNA or PNA Village opens the door to connection and neighborly fun. It also shows you support our community–seniors, kids, neighbors, local businesses, and folks in need. It’s a perfect gift for that person who has everything–residence in PhinneyWood not required!
We’ll let the lucky recipient know about the gift and all the benefits of being a PNA or PNA Village Member.Give a gift membership now
Did you know that many employers will match your membership donation to the PNA? It’s a great way to double your impact and boost our work in the community!Match your membership donation