Meet people, have fun, do good.
Volunteering with the PNA brings people together to enrich lives and bring joy, laughter, and fun into the community. Many people find meaning and their place in the PNA through volunteering with us.Volunteer Application Background Check Release Form
Submit Forms Securely
Greatest Needs (as of 3.1.23)
- Wine Taste: event support on Sat, Mar 4; bakers & poster distributions volunteer before then
- Holi: Festival of Colors: event support on Sat, Mar 25; put up posters before then
- Yard Work Parties! Sats, Apr 15 and 22
- Play with Kids: support elementary aged kids after school; Whittier Elementary
- Help Seniors with Chores: through the PNA Village, you pick the chores you want to help with, when you’re available; at seniors’ homes
- Tool Librarian: Friday shifts 2:45-5:15 pm and Saturday shifts 8:30 am-1:30 pm; Phinney Center
One-Time and Short Term Opportunities
- Events: set up, clean up, and or staff an upcoming event.
- Bake treats for our programs & events.
- Groundskeeping & Landscaping: rake, shovel snow, weed, pick up litter & help our grounds looking good!
- Work Parties: Help us with yardwork, clean, organize, garden and more!
Ongoing Opportunities by Interest
PNA volunteers have the opportunity to assist in an ongoing capacity based on interests & skills. Most ongoing volunteer opportunities occur Monday-Friday during regular business hours. Opportunities are grouped into the following interests:
- Bake & Prepare Meals
- Board & Committees
- Donation Requests & Collection Drives
- Events & Fundraising
- Garden & Landscape
- Help Kids & Seniors
- Maintenance & Handiwork
- Marketing & Outreach
- Office & Admin