It’s the hottest game in town!
Play rollicking games of bingo (for cash prizes!), wow the crowd with your karaoke skills, and buy your friends a round of drinks and snacks.
If you’re celebrating a special event, let us know; we want to celebrate with you!
All proceeds support activities for seniors like yoga and dance, painting and writing, daily meals, and support groups at the Greenwood Senior Center (a program of the Phinney Neighborhood Association).
Bingo is the last Friday of the month (No Bingo in July, August, and November, Dec is the 13th).
- October 25: Bingo Scary-okee – Sponsored by Verity Credit Union – SOLD OUT!
Don those costumes!
- December 13: Jingle Bell Bingo
Advance tickets go on sale Friday, October 11 at 8 pm; regular tickets go on sale Monday, October 28 at 8 pm
$29 PNA Members / $39 Public per seat
Get your tickets before they sell out! Includes a free drink and popcorn. Tickets go on sale 2 weeks before the previous Bingo.
$10 PNA Members / $17 Public per seat
Tickets go on sale at 8 pm on the Monday following the previous Bingo.
Sold out? To get added to the waiting list, email [email protected], or call us at 206.783.2244.
The fine print:
- A pesky $5 gambling fee per person will need to be paid at the door in cash or check, required by the Washington State Gambling Commission.
- All tickets must be reserved in advance. Tickets will NOT be sold at the door.
- One person may sign up for everyone in their group or each person can sign up individually. If registering individually, everyone who wants to be seated together must denote the same “table captain.”
- Doors open at 6:45 pm; the first game begins at 7:30 pm.
- Bingo Karaoke is a 21 and over event. Please have ID available.
- No outside food or drink, please (birthday cakes are ok).
- Questions? Email [email protected] or call us at (206) 783-2244
- Above all, HAVE FUN!!
Questions about Bingo Karaoke? Email us!