PNA Village : Volunteer
Volunteers create a vital network of support for our members who choose to age in place
Provide Member Services:
Volunteering for the PNA Village is a great way to support your elder neighbors who are choosing to remain in the homes and neighborhoods they love as they age. Volunteering is flexible and easy – you simply sign up for shifts that work with your skills and availability!
Please note that volunteers are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We have many different kinds of volunteer opportunities, including:
- Rides to appointments, coffee shops, grocery stores, or to meet up with friends
- Dog walking and other pet care tasks
- Minor home repairs and maintenance
- Yard and garden work
- Light housekeeping chores
- Basic computer assistance
- Keeping in touch with members through regular check in calls or in person social visits
- Helping with social events and activities
- Office support such as answering phones, data entry, or website help
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
How to get started:
- Complete our online application.
- Email [email protected] to sign up for a volunteer training. Trainings are held once a month via zoom and last about an hour.
- Village staff will supply you with additional paperwork to complete, including a confidentiality form and a background check release form.
- Once your paperwork has been processed, you can start signing up for shifts!
Supporting the Village Program:
It’s your Village! Add your voice and join a committee. Contact PNA Village staff at (206) 789-1217 or [email protected] or more information.
- Advisory Council
- Business Vetting Committee
- Connections Committee
- Marketing Committee
- Newsletter Committee
- Social Committee
- Volunteer Committee