Whittier Kids School-Age Enrollment
Enrollment for the 2023-2024 School Year Opens April 25, 2023!
2023-2024 School Year – After School Program
Whittier Kids School Age Program Annual Enrollment Process
- In early Spring, enrollment for the following school year is opened internally to current families. Current families have a few weeks to re-enroll before enrollment is launched to the public.
- Enrollment is then opened to new families to fill any available spots.
- Spots and enrollment forms are offered to families via email.
- Completed enrollment forms and deposits are required to reserve a student’s spot in the program.
- Whitter Kids keeps an active waitlist throughout the school year for families not offered a spot during open enrollment.
- Families are welcome to request enrollment anytime during the summer or 2023-2024 school year.
- To request enrollment in Whittier Kids After School program for the 2023-2024 school year: submit the attached Open Enrollment Request Form via email to Whittier Kids.
- Open enrollment for the 2023-2024 School Year rolls out on April 25, 2023. An updated Request for Enrollment form will be linked to this web page on Tuesday, April 25th.
- A completed Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) signed by a health care provider. Find the CIS form by visiting https://www.doh.wa.gov/SCCI and clicking on “Certificate of Immunization Status.” OR
- A CIS filled out by you or another parent/guardian with medical records attached. OR
- A CIS printed by a health care provider or school from the Washington State Immunization Information System. OR
- A CIS printed from MyIR which is a free Department of Health online tool that allows families to view and print their official immunization records themselves. Go to https://wa.myir.net/register to begin the sign-up process.
- Please reach out to Whittier Kids with any questions about immunization requirements.