Whittier Kids Summer Camps
Learn new skills, explore new friendships and provide your child a chance to grow and learn in a safe, fun environment.
- For kids entering K*-5th grade during 2020-21 school year (*must be 5 yrs old).
- Weekly activities and themes.
- Camp hours are 9 am – 3 pm.
- Everyone welcome ~ camps open to all kids, not just Whittier students!
We are excited to be able to offer camp this summer. We will, of course, be making adjustments to accommodate new health and safety rules but we still anticipate providing a fun, enriching summer camp experience.
- Whittier Kids will offer 9 weeks of camp with the first week June 23-26 and the last week August 17-21 (noting the first 2 weeks of camp are 4 day weeks). We will need to cancel camp the week of August 24-28 due to logistical coordination with Whittier Elementary in, hopefully, anticipation of school returning in the Fall. We also want to give our program a week of transition time/training for the upcoming school year, expecting our program will need to make modifications. We will cancel all students registered for the week of August 24-28 and refund the deposit/tuition paid or apply to other weeks.
- Detailed overview of our summer camps, including a sample daily schedule and modifications we’ve implemented to provide a safe and fun camp experience.
- Students attending our summer camps July 6 – August 7 will have the opportunity to participate in Seattle Public Schools Summer Staircase.
- We currently have 4 classrooms of a maximum of 9 kids each until conditions change so our capacity is quite limited. We have temporarily stopped accepting new camp registrations. If we are able to enroll more kids, we will reopen registration and it will be available on this site.
10 weeks of camps offered: June 23 – August 21, 2020
- June 23-26* – Hello Summer
- June 29-July 2* – Nature in the City
- July 6-10 – Time Travelers
- July 13-17 – Animal Planet
- July 20-24 – Once Upon a Time
- July 27-31 – By Land or By Sea
- August 3-7 – Movin’ and Groovin’
- August 10-14 – Art of the Matter
- August 17-21 – Waterpalooza
*4-day camp weeks
Closed August 24-28, August 31 and September 1 (Reset Days)
First day of School – Wednesday, September 2 (1st-5th grades)
2020 Camp Fees
Core hours: (9 am-3 pm): $205/week.
Questions? Please contact us at [email protected] or 206.782.2508.